YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

Fallin' For You ♥ ''



I don’t know but
, I think I maybe... Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly, maybe I should keep this to myself

Waiting ’til I know you better


I am trying not to tell you but I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say

So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of holding this inside my head


I’ve been spending all my time, just thinking about ya,
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life... and now I found
ya,
I don’t know where to, I think I’m fallin’ for you,
I’m fallin’ for you...

As I’m standing here, and you hold my hand.
Pull me towards you, and we start to dance
All around us, I see nobody, here in silence...It’s just you and me

I’m trying not to tell you, but I want to...
I’m scared
of what you’ll say, So I’m hiding what I’m feeling,
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time just thinking about ya.
I don’t know what to do. I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life and now I found ya
I don’t know where to... I think I’m fallin’ for you

I’m fallin’ for you...

Oh I just can’t take it, my heart is racing.
The emotio
ns keep spinning out

I’ve been spending all my time just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do. I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life and now I found ya.
I don’t know where to, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you... I think I’m fallin’ for you

I can’t stop thinking about it, I want you all around me
And now I just can’t hide it... I think I’m fallin’ for
you

I’m fallin’ for you...♥





ColbieCaillat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario